Sunday, January 24, 2010

Jarvis Anderson Clinic Update

See earlier post for more info on Jarvis Anderson:

Thompson River 

Reiners presents... 

 

 

Reining Clinic & NAJYRC Youth Qualifier 

with JARVIS ANDERSON from Montana! 

 

 

Date: April 3-4, 2010 

Cost:  $300 for the weekend 

Format: 2 hour group lesson each day 

Location: Brandt Ranch - 1660 Lance Road, Pritchard, BC 

 

 

Auditors welcome 

Indoor facility 

Lunch concession on site 

Stabling available for $15/night 

 

 

Limited space available – book early to avoid disappointment! 

 

 

Want more information or to register? 

Call Kim @ 250-577-3637 or 

Email: stordahl@telus.net 

 

Want to learn more about Jarvis Anderson?  

View his website at www.jarvis-anderson.com 

 

2 comments:

  1. May I simply say what a relief to find a person that truly knows what
    they are discussing over the internet. You definitely understand how to
    bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people have to look at this and understand this side of
    your story. I was surprised you aren't more popular because you surely have the gift.

    My web blog raspberry ketone diet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was
    super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips for first-time blog writers? I'd
    genuinely appreciate it.

    Feel free to visit my website; home fitness workout

    ReplyDelete