Friday, May 27, 2011

Riverslide 2011 update



I am so sorry to report this but Riverslide 2011 has been canceled. At this point, this is all the information I have. If you have sent in entries, I am sure they will either destroyed or returned to you. If I get more details I will post asap. I am personally VERY disappointed as it had been my goal to make this the only other show I planned to get Twister to this year, as it coincided with her time at the trainers. :(

UPDATE, May 30th

Here is a message from the WCRA president in regards to the cancellation:

To: All members From: Kim Stordahl
Re: Riverslide
Unfortunately due to the current situation in the horse industry with the EVH1 virus, Riverslide has been canceled. This is very disappointing to the host chapter, Thompson River Reiners, and to all WCRA members and show competitors; however it was the best decision for the show. Riverslide will be back again in 2012 with some new changes you are all sure to like.
The WCRA executive committee is working towards having a third qualifying show for the WCRA/NRHA affiliate series and will have more information soon. As soon as we get more information, details will be posted online on the WCRA website and sent out by email to WCRA members – stay tuned for these updates!
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the WCRA executive committee at wcrareining@gmail.com.
Thank you for your understanding.
Kim Stordahl WCRA President

1 comment:

  1. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you penning this post and also the rest of the
    website is extremely good.

    Take a look at my page hemorrhoid symptoms

    ReplyDelete